The Coordinator of Family Religious Education and Youth Ministry is responsible for the administration of Faith Formation and Youth Ministry programs at St. Augustine Church.
In that role, this person:
• develops and coordinates curriculum for each program
• promotes programming among parish members
• recruits, trains and monitors catechists (religion teachers)
• keeps necessary records
• evaluates program effectiveness
• manages the budget for these programs
• represents and advocates for Faith Formation on Parish committees and staff meetings
• represents St. Augustine at Diocesan gatherings
The current Family Religious Education Coordinator for St. Augustine is Elena Melendez.
You can contact the Family Religious Education Coordinator in three ways:
• Office phone: (352) 372-3533, ext. 141
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Faith Formation Office is located in the church's main office building.