Here is what is needed to be completed by 4/30/16:
“Knowing the Faith 7: The Holy Spirit” (Part 1 & 2)
- According to the video presentation, what is the Holy Spirit and what is it's primary mission of the Holy Spirit? What does that mission mean for us in our lives?
- Describe justification.
- What are the fruits of the Holy Spirit? How can we experience these fruits?
- How do we grow in our relationship with the Holy Spirit?
“Knowing the Faith 10: The Last Things” (Part 1 & 2)
Describe the Daily Examen Prayer. Strive to pray this prayer at the end of every day from this point forward; journal your reflections if that helps you!
- Why is it important not to live mediocre lives? How do we "begin with the end in mind"?
- We all have various images of heaven, but according to the video, what is heaven?
- In the presentation, the Catholic teaching on Purgatory is discussed. What are some of the misconceptions about Purgatory? What does the Catholic Church really teach about Purgatory? And why can Purgatory be seen, at least in some sense, as something for which we should be grateful?
*E-mail answers to email@example.com